Font Size
  • S
  • M
  • L
Campus Life

Student Counseling

Both Studies in Language and Society and Studies in Japanese Language and Culture provide an academic counseling service to students through their supervisors or at the Minoh Educational Affairs Office.
If a student should have any issues that they find difficult to consult their own teachers or office about, then teachers from the Student Support Committee will be a contact and arrangements will be made for a teacher in the specific field to give advice to the student. Students who require this service should send an Email to the following mail address, including the content of the counseling, their name, student number and academic year.

■Address for Counseling

■Please note the following when contacting the Email address.

  • This address is only for students. Please refrain from sending any messages if you are not a student of the university.
  • Please make sure to write your name, student number and academic year.
  • It may take time to reply depending on the counseling content or for other reasons.

*With regard to issues related to harassment, please refer to the “Declaration of Expelling Campus Harassment.

Campus Life