• Summer Examination: August 1 (Sat.), 2020 [General students] [Adults,] [International students] [Recurrent Course]
• Winter Examination: February 6 (Sat.), 2021 [General students] [Adults] [International students] [Recurrent Course for English Teachers]
• Application Guidelines（DC）.pdf (Japanese Version Only)
■ Examination Date
• February 7 (Sun.), 2021
• Application Guidelines .pdf (Japanese Version Only)
* Admission for April or October, 2021
・Application Guidelines .pdf(Japanese Version Only)
* Admission for April 2021
• Office hours: 9:00-11:15/12:15-17:00, weekdays
• Contact: Student Support Staff, Minoh Educational Affairs Office, Graduate School of Language and Culture/School of Foreign Studies, Osaka University
• Tel: 072-730-5069 (Only available during office hours)
• Please include stamped, self-addressed envelope for the sending of brochures (an envelope for A4 size documents with a 210-yen postage stamp attached, and the sender’s name and address). For special delivery, please attach an extra 290-yen postage stamp.
• Please write the name of the required type of application guidelines in red when sending mail to the university. A regular size envelope (for 84-yen postage stamp) can be used.
* If you require application guidelines for research students or special students, or if you require a preliminary evaluation for applicant eligibility for the master’s or doctoral programs, please contact us before application.
• Contact for Application Guidelines:
Student Support Staff, Minoh Educational Affairs Office, Graduate School of Language and Culture/School of Foreign Studies, Osaka University
8-1-1 Aomatani higashi, Minoh City, 562-8558